Terms of service
These terms of service (hereinafter "Terms of Service") are to define the terms of the services provided on this website, IPshopper.net that bizamor LLC (the Company) operates ("the Service"). Registered users ("the User") are required to use the Service in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Article 1 (Application)
This terms of service shall apply to all related to the use of the Service between the User and this company. Regarding the Service, in addition to this Terms of Service, we may make various provisions (hereinafter "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this Terms of Service regardless of their names. If the provisions of this Terms of Service contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
In the Service, the applicant for registration agrees to this Terms of Service and applies to registration for use by the method specified by our company, and then the registration for the use shall be completed upon approval by our company, If we determine that the applicant for registration of the use has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for registration of the use and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
1) When false matters are entered in applying for registration of the use:
2) When the application is from a person who violated this Terms of Service:
3) Furthermore, when our company determines that the registration is not appropriate:
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
The User shall manage the user ID and password of this Service appropriately on his/her own responsibility.
The User may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to or share with a third party under any circumstances.
If a person logs in by the combination of user ID and password that match the registered information, we shall consider it to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Fee and payment method)
The User shall pay the fees, which are displayed on the site specified by the Company, by the methods, which are designated by the Company, as consideration for the paid part of the Service. If the User delays the payment of the fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The User must not do the followings when using the Service.
1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals:
2) Acts related to criminal acts:
3) Acts that infringe Copyrights included in the Service such as the content of the Service, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights:
4) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of networks and servers of our company, other users or other third parties:
5) Acts that commercially use information obtained by the Service:
6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our Service:
7) Acts that do unauthorized access or attempt unauthorized access:
8) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
9) Acts of using the Service for improper purposes:
10) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties:
11) Acts that impersonate other users:
12) Advertising, marketing and promotion, soliciting, or business activities, which we do not permit, upon the Service:
13) Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex:
14) Acts that provide benefits to antisocial forces related to our services directly or indirectly:
15) Acts requesting or entrusting our business partners, which the User has known by the use of the Service, not through the Company directly or indirectly:
16) Acts that the Company deems inappropriate:
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
1. If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we will suspend or stop the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to the Service:
2) When it is difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fire, power outage or natural disasters:
3) When the computer or communication line is stopped due to accident:
4) When we judge that it is difficult to provide the Service:
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage that the user or third parties suffer due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction of use and deregistration)
1. If the User falls under any of the followings, the Company shall, without notifying in advance to the User, restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User, or cancel the registration as the User.
1) If any provision of the Terms of Service is violated:
2) If it is found that there is false fact on the registered items/information:
3) If payment obligations such as fees is in failure:
4) If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time:
5) If there is no use of the Service for a certain period of time from the last use:
6) If the Company determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate:
2. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused to the User due to the actions taken by us based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The User can withdraw from the Service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
1. The Company does not guarantee de facto or legal defect of the Service, either explicitly or implicitly, which includes reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for particular purpose, security flaws, errors and bugs, and infringement of rights.
2. The Company does not take any responsibility for any damages caused to the User due to the Service. However, if the contract, including the Terms of Service, between the Company and the User regarding the Service is consumer contract provided in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
3. Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances, including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could foresee the occurrence of damages, among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts by our negligence, excluding gross negligence. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the User due to default or illegal acts by our negligence, excluding gross negligence, shall be limited to the amount of the fee received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
4. The Company is not liable for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the User and other Users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 10 (Changes in the service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or stop to provide the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the User by such change and stoppage.
The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time without notifying the User if it deems necessary. In addition, if the User starts using the Service after changing the Terms of Service, the User will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms of Service.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication/contact between the User and the Company shall be done or made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the User notifies the change according to the method specified by the Company, and it is considered that these are notified or contacted to the User and have been reached to the User at the time of the transmission.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User cannot pledge as collateral or transfer to third party the status under the Terms of Service, or the rights or obligations based on the Terms of Service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
In interpreting the Terms of Service, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction where our head office is located shall be exclusive agreed jurisdiction.End
Regulated on September 9, 2020